Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sketch of the day

So, this is just a small sketch I did today, probably a combined time of an hour or so of sculpting. As a part of my new and better life, so to speak, living by the aforementioned new years resolution. Which also entails me playing a lot more guitar these days as well, which is something I've wanted to up the ante on for years. The fact that I found out yesterday that there will be a 10 year reunion for my junior high graduation in the beginning of 2011 also kind of lit a fire under my ass. Since I left there as this scrawny, half-nerdy little dude (though, with the hottest chick in our class as my girlfriend for some reason. She probably doesn't have the best eye sight), I guess I have to consist of 250 lbs of muscle and disgusting success at the reunion. It sez so in the bible, dunnit?

There is a lot of work and art related stuff that I'll talk about in a later post, but its getting way too fucking late, and some of us have to go to work tomorrow. Make-a the world, spin-a around.
One thing I will mention though, is that I've decided to join this year's Dominance War Art Competition. The neck beard wearing artist types amongst you know what this competition is, for the rest I'll go into more detail in a future post.

Peace

No comments: