Sunday, March 8, 2009

An unfortunate series of events

As you might have guessed by the lack of updates, I didn't get the chance to finish the mini-challenge. A sudden illness in my girlfriend's close family quickly had me changing my priorities for the last 2 days of the compo, and in the end there just werent enough time to finish a decent diffuse and specular map for the model. I'll try to get it done at a later date, but at the moment I think I'm just going to take a chill pill and prepare for the main event, which is starting in just 4 days. My inexperience with the whole texturing and baking deal became obvious during this project, so there are some things I definitely have to brush up on before the main event starts. I'll check back with you guys as soon as the details for the main event surfaces.


Peace

No comments: