Monday, June 14, 2010

VFX shot - shot03

I just pretty much finalized the missile scene for my VFX shot tonight, sans the slowed down heli sounds (hoping I'll be able to fix that tomorrow night). And in the progress I realized that a lot of time has passed since the last time I edited sound effects. Turns out there's a reason they pay people to do that shit. Mine aren't anywhere near perfect, but I guess the result turned out OK, all things considered. The file is somewhat large, but its TOTALLY WORTH IT. Yeah... Lets just say I hate web compression more for each time I try putting video on the internet.

Check back soon for more updates. Lets just say I'm starting to get eager to get going on this reel. I might just need it some day in the not so far flung future.

May the Lord watch over thee and thy cattle. And Mercedes. Or something.

L

No comments: