Sunday, March 15, 2009

War is 'ere, so get to da stompin' boyz! Waaaagh!

Nerdyness aside, I just received an email from the Dominance War crew. First, they say that it will start on March 12th, then it gets delayed until the 15th. This morning I received this email telling me that it started this morning. 10 points for the awesome contest, none for the organization of it this far. This is just nit-picking though. The contest is looking great and they've managed to secure some awesome sponsor deals for it; Wacom, Gnomon and Blizzard to mention a few of them.

You can read all about the theme and contest requirements on the DW main page

Me on the other hand, I'll be scowering the interwebs over the next couple of days to find some great concept that I can steal. Err, I mean "to be inspired by", of course.

This is where I would normally say "Peace", but keeping in spirit of the competition, I have something thats a little more appropriate:

War! Waaaagh!

No comments: