Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Home Stretch

I think I'll have to settle with what I have right now as far as the sculpt goes. Deadline is tomorrow and I haven't even started on the texture, so I'm pretty much fucked. I'll try to get it done though, seven though the chance of actually winning this mini-challenge is next to none; a couple of the entries are freakin' awesome looking. My money is on Ced from 3Dtotal, his final entry looks insanely nice, and I cant say I've seen any others on 3dtotal or GameArtisans that comes close. I someone else takes it, it would have to be because they managed to get the theme through better, as that might be Ced's only weakness on this one.

Ok, so here is where I'm at right now, just gonna stick some eyeballs in that head of his and get on to the baking and texturing. Dont mind the intersection on the shoulder there, it fits in the low poly version.

Peace

No comments: