Monday, April 27, 2009

Shafted

Well, this is starting to get real fucking repetitive. As you can probably tell from the insane abundance of posts lately, I have been really swamped at work the past weeks. Lets just say that there's a big oil industry conference coming up, and that all the dudes in the aforementioned line of business wants something for their stand during this convention. But now, a 3.5 minute pure CG video, a print resolution poster and a real-time simulation later, I'm back. Kind of.

It might be too late for me as far as the DW goes, but I'll keep on truckin' until the time runs out anyways. I am still going for the same kind of concept, I just scrapped the sculpt I had done. It was simply lacking some things. Like quality. So I've made a new base mesh, hoping this one makes it a little easier to keep the proportions in line. I hope I'll get to sculpt some on it tomorrow, but I do have a CG asset that needs to get done before I head home from work tomorrow, so that might fuck that plan up in all ways. I have long ago ceased to make any definite plans or promises before deadlines, to my significant others frustration, I'm sure.

At least I'm getting paid for all that fucking overtime. Oh, wait...

L


No comments: