Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scetch of the day

Ok, so I just dicked around for roughly 30 minutes, and this is what I got starting from a sphere. Its amazing how fast you get rusty when you dont do this regularly enough. I think I'm going to try to do a quick 30 min - 1 hour sculpt on a quasi daily basis, and put them up here. The original idea with starting this blog was to have somewhere to display my portfolio pieces, but after a lot of thought (totally like 3 minutes) I think I'm actually going to keep this blog more casual. That way I can both keep the updates more regular as well as not having to censor what I say in case I have to direct a future employer or something over here.
I have an empty domain laying around somewhere, so as soon as I get the time to re-learn Dreamweaver, I'll put up a fancier display solution there.

Peace


No comments: